Doesn’t matter if we are at sea cruising or in a safe anchorage for the next round of renovations, everything depends on the weather. It decides safe from scary at sea, and possible to marginal on most of the job list.
We had such big plans for this summer in Sydney Harbour. Hard work coupled with an injection of funds from newly found work were going to bring the boat to a new level of wow. What we didn’t account for was the wettest summer imaginable. It is disheartening to clean back, sand and prime an area only to wait an eternity for a 2-3 day dry spell. It just hasn’t happened. Neither have many of the well-intended jobs.
Disheartened yes, but not discouraged. It has to stop sometime and we’ve remained positive. For example we have progressed immensely on the matter of stopping the leaks, the decks look scrubbed clean and we get to keep the tanks filled with yummy rainwater ;0)